Thursday, October 22, 2009

Windows 7

Windows 7 comes out today; I will be buying it (if not today, then soon).

Will you, my vast reading audience, also be buying Windows 7? Will you buy the boxed software and keep your current hardware, or will you buy an entirely new computer?

If you are wondering whether you should or not, the answer is Yes, if your budget allows.

I have said previously that Windows 7 is a worthwhile product based on other peoples reviews and a limited amount of my own testing. I think that it deserves the chance to prove to you that it is safer than XP, as easy to use as XP(after the somewhat short learning curve), and at least as fast as XP.

And no, I dont work for Microsoft, nor have I been compensated for saying nice things about Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment